Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Monique and Eddie | Wedding | Chico Wedding Photographer

I have been so busy! Its been amazing, and so much fun to be busy with something that I love so much- so to all of my friends (aka clients)- thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me into your lives. But onto the wedding!

Monique and Eddie. Whenever I hear either of those names, I will forever smile. When I hear them together, I will grin. That is the sort of effect that these two have on those around them. The day of their wedding was blindly bright, as my assistant Kate and I hopped out of the car in Chico, the temperature was already soaring into the triple digits. But Monique was so cool, so gracious, so easy, so simple. The epitome of the best sort of a bride. We walked inside and were hugged and offered something to drink. And from those sweet gestures, the day unfolded.


A huge special thanks to Niki Ross of Niki Ross Photography for second shooting with me!


Niki captured these two images during the cake cutting which I loved. :)

1 comment:

  1. Amanda! These are lovely! I was looking for them on your blog, but I actually saw them on your website first!

    ReplyDelete